This two-day training course is designed for professionals who are working in the area of mobile application development and for those who would like to know the required mobile-specific activities, roles, methods, and methodologies specific to their role.
The Mobile Application Testing training course provides delegates an insight into methods, techniques, activities, methods, roles, methodologies, and tools a professional may use to test mobile applications.
This course is for professionals who have achieved in-depth testing experience in traditional methods and would like to acquire specific competence for testing mobile applications and for professionals who are planning to start implementing mobile projects or are working within companies that plan to do so.
Mobile World - Business and Technology DriversMobile Analytics Data
Business Models for Mobile Apps
Mobile Device Types
Types of Mobile Applications
Mobile Application Architecture
Test Strategy for Mobile Applications
Challenges of Mobile Application Testing
Risks in Mobile Application Testing
Mobile Application Test TypesTesting for Compatibility with Device Hardware
Testing for App Interactions with Device Software
Testing for Various Connectivity Methods
Common Test Types and Test Process for Mobile ApplicationsCommon Test Types Applicable for Mobile Applications
Additional Test Levels Applicable for Mobile Applications
Experience-based Testing Techniques
Mobile Test Process and Approaches
Mobile Application Platforms, Tools and EnvironmentDevelopment Platforms for Mobile Applications
Common Development Platform Tools
Emulators & Simulators
Setting up a Test Lab
Automating the Test ExecutionAutomation Approaches
Automation Tools Evaluation
Approaches for setting up an Automation Test Lab
- Understand and review business and technology drivers for mobile apps in order to create a test strategy.
- Identify and understand the key challenges, risks and expectations associated with testing a mobile application.
- Apply test types and levels specific to mobile applications.
- Apply common test types, in the mobile-specific context.
- Carry out the activities required specifically for mobile application testing as part of the main activities described in the ISTQB® test process.
- Identify and use suitable environments and appropriate tools for mobile application testing.
- Understand the methods and tools used specifically to support mobile application test automation.