Agile has rapidly gained popularity in the wider IT industry. Agile software practices are being employed within many development organizations worldwide. More and more testers are participating in agile projects or are embedded within agile teams. Agile testing brings many advantages to teams, from increasing overall product quality to providing greater scope for flexibility.
This accredited training course provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to become an effective member of an Agile team. The course explains you the fundamentals of testing on Agile projects including commonly used Agile development practices and processes, the role of the tester in the Agile team, and some Agile testing practices.
You will explore the business and technology-facing tests agile projects demand and how agile testers can help the project succeed. You will learn to apply techniques as planning poker and exploratory testing. You will learn to understand Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD). You will learn to understand technical and team skills testers need for success in the world of agile development.
An accredited training course that covers ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level - Agile Tester Extension 2014 syllabus.
Agile Software DevelopmentThe Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
Aspects of Agile Approaches
Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and ProcessesThe Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
Status Tracking and Reporting in Agile Projects
Role and Skills of an Agile Tester
Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and ToolsAgile Planning and the User Story
Agile Testing Methods - Acceptance Test Driven Development, Test Pyramid and Testing Quadrants
Quality risks in agile environment
Estimating Test Effort in Agile Projects - Poker Planning
Testing Techniques in Agile Projects - Exploratory testing, Test Automation and Defining Acceptance Criteria
Tools in Agile Projects
- Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team being familiar with principles and basic practices of Agile software development.
- Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles.
- Support the Agile team in planning test related activities.
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
- Assist in defining testable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work and share information with other team members using effective communication styles and channels.
- Recall lesson learned from real-life Agile testing.
Are you interested in the course?Touch with us and we will get back to you with more information. We are YES4Q!
+420 777 629 545