Training for one of the most universal performance testing tool Apache JMeter 4.
Training deals with the creation of a clean project to functional and performance test.
Practically oriented workshop with the most popular open source performance testing tool Apache JMeter 4. Training covers JMeter performance test design techniques on live application performed in form of a workshop. During the course we will cover operations as invoking REST calls, test setup and teardown actions, scripting in Beanshell language, data randomization, and test data visualization. By the end of this training, you will be able to analyze performance test approach, design and implement test and evaluate its results.
JMeter FoundationsOverview of JMeter
Popular JMeter Functions
Introduction into Performance TestsLoad and Performance testing
Test Automation Strategy
Test Automation PrinciplesImplementing API Automation Suite
Handling of REST and SOAP API
Handling of Dynamic Responses
Adoption of JMeter (Hands-on Exercises)Implementation of Performance Tests
Execution, Analysis, and Reporting
SummaryLessons Learned in Test Automation using JMeter
- Enhance Test Automation Skills.
- Design and develop Performance tests against a live application using JMeter.
- Understand the mechanics of how JMeter internally works.
- Understand the utilization of Beanshell scripting as one of the JMeter strengths.
- Get hands-on experience with real-time test results visualization and monitoring.
- Adopt time and cost-saving tips and tricks on how to utilize JMeter.