This accredited training course is aimed at software professionals who need to demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts of testing. This basic-level course focuses on the most widely accepted approaches to software development and testing.
This course will provide you with the fundamental principles and best practices of testing while taking into account modern industry trends. It covers common software testing vocabulary and principles, design techniques, testing management, and support tools.
Whether you test software full time or as part of Agile, DevOps or continuous delivery, this certification course is designed to help you prepare for the ISTQB® Certified Tester—Foundation Level (CTFL) certification exam.
An accredited training course that covers updated ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level 2018 v3.1 syllabus.
Fundamentals of TestingWhat is Testing?
Why is Testing Necessary?
Seven Testing Principles
The Psychology of Testing
Testing Throughout the Software Development LifecycleSoftware Development Lifecycle Models
Static TechniquesStatic Testing Basics
Test TechniquesCategories of Test Techniques
Black-box Test Techniques
White-box Test Techniques
Experience-based Test Techniques
Test ManagementTest Organization
Test Planning and Estimation
Test Monitoring and Control
Risk and Testing
Tools Support for TestingTest Tool Considerations
Effective Use of Tools
- Promote efficient and effective communication by using a common vocabulary for software testing.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of software testing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how different development and testing practices, and different constraints on testing, may apply in optimizing testing to different contexts.
- Contribute effectively in reviews.
- Use established techniques for designing tests at all test levels.
- Analyze both functional and non-functional specifications at all test levels for systems.
- Examine test design techniques including black-box testing, white-box testing, and experienced-based testing.
- Interpret and execute tests from given test specifications. Report on test results.
- Understand the test management principles including test organization, test planning and estimation, configuration management, risk-based testing and defect management.
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports.
- Understand the project factors that drive the test priorities and test approach.
- Understand the value that software testing brings to stakeholders.
- Appreciate how testing activities and work products align with project objectives, measures and targets.
- Explore tool support for testing including tool selection, benefits, risks, and classifications.
Are you interested in the course?Touch with us and we will get back to you with more information. We are YES4Q!
+420 777 629 545